Skip to main content

6 Favorite Harry Potter Videos

My husband thinks I'm a total Harry Potter nerd, but that's not true. I've never:

  • gone to a midnight book release party
  • dressed up in character
  • read one of the books in a single day
  • created a fan video

Now that the final movie has come out, I find myself unwilling to say good-bye. So I've collected some of my favorite Harry Potter videos to watch (over and over) again. (And it's quicker than re-reading all the books.)

Enjoy!


Harry Potter in 99 Seconds
: The entire series for those with ADD.



Literal Deathly Hallows Movie Trailer: Now that I've seen both parts, this is even funnier.




A Very Potter Musical: This is just the first part, but worth watching the entire musical (with Glee's Darren Criss as Harry!)




Gandalf vs. Dumbledore Epic Rap Battles of History: OMFG. Hilarious.



Potter Puppet Pals: There's a slew of these very funny videos, but I heart this one the most.



Harry Potter and the Brokeback Goblet: There's no shortage of slash-themed videos, but this one actually builds the best story and is more subtle than the rest (but still funny).




Bonus Video: Not a fan video, but made for fans (who still hope that someday this will happen)

Comments