Skip to main content

Debut Author Challenge - June Update

Summer has officially started and I managed half of my reading goals for June. As reviewed here, I did finish Possession by Elana Johnson, but I didn't get to reading a play for the month. (I checked out Invention of Love by Tom Stoppard, and it still sits forlornly on my bookshelf.)

I've started Through Her Eyes by Jennifer Archer, which I'm really enjoying. The book review will be up soon. This, of course, still leaves me a month behind. I'm hoping to catch up with Wildefire by Karsten Knight, which I pulled from Galley Grab. I started the first couple of chapters of that and all I can say is ... wow.

And that's about it for June. The days are longer, but it seems like I have less time to do stuff.

How has your summer reading been going?

Comments