Skip to main content

Reader's Corner - June 2012 Update

"I'm glad I'm off the grid."



--> June turned out to be a month of middles. I finished reading Innocent Darkness by Suzanne Lazear (review pending), but mostly got to the middle of other books I’m reading.

I did finish A Study in Scarlet by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, but that hardly counts because it’s a novella. And now I’m in the middle of The Sign of Four.

I’m in the middle of Bird by Bird by Anne Lamott. This book is one that I come to every now and then for inspiration rather than something I want to barrel right through.

I’m in the middle of Little Brother by Cory Doctorow. I downloaded this title ages ago when I found it was available for free, but never got around to reading it. I did finally get around to transferring it from my computer to my Nook, so hopefully I’ll finish it soon(ish).  

Here's a bonus video of Cory talking about Little Brother:

Comments